1. Most books are divided into these.
2. Sentences are grouped in these.
3. Words are grouped in this.
4. People who write books.
5. Children’s books have lots of these.
6. Person or company that produces books.
7. Simple drawings to explain something.
8. Pictures from real life.
9. A short piece at the beginning of a book.
10. The correct name for these letters is ‘upper case’.
11. This appears on the spine.
12. The ? page is behind the title page.
13. You borrow books from these.
14. You buy books from these.
15. You look up words in this.
16. All the letters of English make up the ?
Back to All About Anagrams