Supplying Quality HV Operating Resources.
Experienced, affordable, and reliable
HV operating services.
OpsPower personnel are trained to Full Authority High Voltage Switching Operators with numerous authorisations from Distribution Companies and with Terminal Station accreditation.
OpsPower personnel also operate at many High Voltage Customers' sites located in areas across Victoria and interstate.
Most team members have a minimum of twenty years experience in the electricity industry.
OpsPower operators are backed up by field support and administration staff.
OpsPower vehicles are all late model and come fully equipped with all necessary operating equipment and can provide verification that all equipment has been tested and calibrated to industry standards. All vehicles have current registration and insurance.
- All aspects of HV and LV operating, including operating in Zone Substations (66/22/11/6.6kV transformers, feeder circuit breakers, capacitor banks), Terminal Stations (isolating circuit breakers feeding Zone substations), on distribution network systems (66/22/11/6.6kV and Low Voltage) including fault isolation, general maintenance and isolating for repair and general switching as required,
- Site inspection and checking of operating requirements,
- Preparation of HV & LV operating instructions for all OpsPower jobs as well as for other operating authorities as required,
- Operation of private high voltage customer installations,
- Issuing all relevant authorities (ie: Access Permits, Sanction for Test, Permit to Work, Statement of Condition of Apparatus & Plant, Vicinity Authority, Low Voltage Isolation & Bonding Statement),
- Logging of Zone Substations, feeder inspection and reporting of asset damage.
- Direct fault call out numbers can be established where appropriate.
- Co-Generation monitoring and associated services.
OpsPower is administered from a fully equipped office.
OpsPower can provide currency certificates for the following insurances:-
- Public Liability,
- WorkCover as per regulatory requirements.
Quality, OH&S and Environmental Systems
OpsPower has an industry sector based integrated management system.
OpsPower offers competitive rates for the following :-
- Normal Hours
- After Hours
- Public Holidays
- 24-Hour Availability
- Inductions (where required)
- Planned Outage
- Restoration After Fault Outage
- Re-visit Outage
(for re-program etc)
Return To Main Page
Current OpsPower VESI Matrix