Home Next -->
* Composition & Arrangements of any style of music
* To suit any sized Accompaniment
- Piano Scores thru to full orchestra
- Instrumental – Vocal
- Jingles thru to Artist Features etc
* Full production & Co-ordination abilities – or any area of either.
* All facets - From Conceptual (composition etc) thru to Booking, Implementation, Musical Direction and recording as required.
Music Preparation Services
* Computer Copying – using Logic Audio Platinum
* Receipt of Scores Via following methods
- Hard Copy (Mail/Courier etc)
- Electronic Via Fax (A3 Printing Capability)
- Electronic Via Email (scan & email)
- Electronic Via File – Logic Audio – or
- Various other Packages
- General Midi Files
* Copying in A4 format for Parts (acceptable by all Aust. Orchs)
Capability for editing to produce either A4 or A3 Scores from Copying
Proofing of Parts & Scores via midi performance of actual copied parts
Can be proofed in person – (Stereo CD Quality Audio Files)
Proofing via CD (Mail/Courier) – (Stereo CD Quality Audio Files)
Proofing Via email – (Stereo Mp3 files from Audio)
Delivery of Parts via
Hard copy (Mail / Courier etc)
Electronically – Via “Printer Files” email etc (Some set up necessary)
* Full Library Service – from copying through to recording session and clean up available if required. (Multiples – Organizing into book order etc)
* Co-ordination of sessions and calls with regard to record order available, to ensure that musicians are utilized to the fullest & best possible value obtained.
* Supply of Cue (Work) sheet to Engineer with lineups per cue if required
* Portable Office using Laptop/Printer/Mini Midi setup, available for sessions to make alterations / last minute copying on site etc. (Limited audio Capability for proofing)(A4 printing only)(A3 via existing Photocopier Enlargement if available at venue/studio for scores etc)
* Also if required, Have served as “another pair of Ears” many times in the control room for many projects.
* Computer Based Digital Recording & transfers to CD, Cassette or Mp3 formats etc.
* Unlimited Midi Capabilities
* Up to 64 tracks Digital Audio
* Computer Editing & processing of Digital Audio
* 8 track Analogue Capability (Tape)
* Backing Tracks Created in your key & routine
Home Next -->
Site Designed by : JOSIE